Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hacking Galore..

News: Another hacker hacked something..

Oh what is it with these hackers?! Why can't they put their head to some good use? They are sharp and smart because they are able to hack softwares, programs, files, personal information, identities then why don't they use this brilliance to earn money LEGALLY? I admit I have had moments (everyone does) where I wanted to have a hacking brain so that I could check so and so's private profile on Facebook or to get someone's email password, but I never really got into it maybe because of the ethics (or not having a sharp mind haha =/ ). Nonetheless, hackers have a lot of time on their hands for this act. If they put this effort into a job or something "positively" creative then it would be worth the time.

PS. I put positively in quotes because I think hacking can be considered creative in a way but negatively of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment